Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Boston Bound

In Jackson's famous terms all I can say is, "Oh holy Cwap!" In 30 min to be exact our babysitter will be arriving to watch our 3 crazy boys while we go to New York and Boston for me and my friend Steph to run the Boston Marathon.  It is absolutely surreal that this is happening, I am beyond nervous and excited. This post is super short because there's still stuff to be done and the pictures are all out of order but oh well here it is!

The outfit Nike capris, Nike running dress, Brooks adrenaline shoes, and My Twete Bird headband

All the best fuel!

My bib Number and welcome packet I'm number 7642 if you want to keep track of me :)
I am so grateful for the opportunity to do this race and to be part of something I've always dreamed of doing. I'm so grateful to my amazing husband for all of his love and support in getting me here and for taking time off of work to support me in this.  I will miss my sweet little boys faces, especially at the finish line and I'm so thankful to my family and friends that are taking care of them and loving them for me. Well here goes nothing!

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH SO SO SO SO EXCITING!! I can't wait to hear all about it. Have the best time ever!

    ReplyDelete