Monday, March 19, 2012

a to z

Since I haven't blogged in months I decided its high time for a totally awesome post ;) just kidding, I've been wanting to blog but life is very busy with 3 little boys and quite frankly i forget about this little blog when I do have time. My life isn't very exciting either! I found this fun survey on a blog and thought I'd do it, so here goes nothing....


A is for age: 31, I don't even know when or how that happened or if its even possible that I'm that old!
B is for breakfast today: My favorite oatmeal mix: Oatmeal, plain Chobani yogurt, Almond milk, banana, and Golean cereal for crunch.

C is for currently craving: Chocolate Chip Cookies! My friend Steph shared a most delicious recipe and i crave them!!! I always crave the wonderful land of yogurt, or in other words Yogurtland!
D is for dinner tonight: Not sure, seems as though its almost dinner time maybe I should get a move on that!
E is for favorite type of exercise: Running, no question about that!!! I love it and crave it!


scary post 20 mile run picture
F is for an irrational fear: To name a few: snakes, mice, birds, fish, the list goes on!

G is for gross food: Seafood, enough said :)

H is for hometown: Springville, Utah we've moved away and always find our way back, we're here to stay this time though.

I is for something important: Time with my family
J is for current favorite jam: Anything by the Black Eyed Peas gets me going

K is for kids: 3 wild and crazy little boys: Kaden 10 yrs, Nicolas 5 yrs, and Jackson 2 yrs




L is for current location: In my basement with little Jack Jack he's begging for another snack, not a surprise!

M is for the most recent way you spent money: I visited Steph today at 26.2 and bought a few running items :)

N is for something you need: A vacation and new summer clothes.

O is for occupation: Mommy, wife, and housemaid!!

P is for pet peeve: A messy house (mine is being ignored right now and is driving me crazy, must clean now!!)

Q is for a quote: "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" Not super profound but it gets me through some tough runs and hard times.

R is for random fact about you: I love being around people and having parties. They aren't amazing parties but I love an excuse to get together. I am also loving baking and trying new healthy cookie recipes. Unfortunately, my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe can't be messed with!


Christmas Eve party with my fam at our little house
S is for favorite healthy snack: I love steamed broccoli, apples, and barbecue flavored Pop Chips
T is for favorite treat: Yogurtland for sure! I also love candy, my most favorites are original Starbursts and Skittles!

U is for something that makes you unique: I can't think of anything too unique about me but I can shake my eyes, it freaks people out :)
V is for favorite vegetable: I love lots of veggies: salads, carrots, and broccoli are my top picks.

W is for today’s workout: I worked my shoulders and abs then ran 10 miles on the treadmill/

X is for X-rays you’ve had: I've only broken my finger, it got slammed in the truck door when I was 9.
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: Time with family and church, I love Sundays! Snow but that wasn't really a highlight just a surprise.




Z is for your time zone: Mountain and I hate daylight savings! I was just getting excited about running outside in the early mornings, now its too dark when I run.

1 comment:

  1. You're cute Holly. I like your post! And I don't think your life is boring. You're crazy-busy! I know you don't believe me though. That said, this much I have concluded....I like boring. Most of the time, when my life is boring, its way better off than when its exciting....

    ReplyDelete