Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fun Christmas Survey

So I will admit I am the worst blogger.  Life has been so busy that this blog has gotten lost in the shuffle.  I love Christmas time and I found this fun Christmas survey on Janae's blog and decided I'd give blogging another try and ease in with this! 
1.  Favorite Christmas Album/CD/Song?
I absolutely LOVE Christmas music. I refuse to listen to it until after Thanksgiving, then it's all I want to listen to. I'd have to say my favorite though is singing Christmas songs at church, like Silent Night.
2.  Run on Christmas morning or take the day off?
If I get the chance I sure as heck will run on Christmas! It would have to be later in the day when everyone else is distracted by toys or in a sugar coma ;)
This isn't me but this is what I hope to do on Christmas at some point


3.  What do you usually eat on Christmas morning?
I always make a big yummy breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, turkey sausage, and fruit.
I didn't have a picture of our breakfast but if i did this is what I would hope it looked like!


 4.  Favorite holiday or Christmas tradition?
We always get new Jammie's on Christmas Eve and have a big family get together and do a piñata!
5.  Real tree, fake tree or no tree?
I prefer a real tree but we have a fake prelit tree.
6.  Christmas pajamas… yay or nay?
We always get new Pajamas on Christmas Eve, they're not necessarily Christmassy though.
7.  Where do you spend the holidays?  Your own house, your parents’ house, extended family, in-laws, friends?
We do Christmas Eve with my siblings and parents , last year and this year we host the party at our house. We do Christmas morning then my parents come visit then we get ready and visit them and my grandparents. My mom does a big Christmas dinner in the afternoon.

8.  Food that you always have during the holiday season?  Favorite Christmas food/treat?
We make sugar cookies on Christmas eve eve to decorate for Santa. They are one of my favorites! Also, Cadbury chocolate balls and Reese's peanut butter trees are to die for!!!!

9. Open presents all at once or take turns?  Stockings… yes or no?

We first do stockings then start ending presents. It's usually just a free for all with three little boys!

10.  Favorite Christmas(ish) movie?

I love watching Christmas movies but I'd have to say Elf is my all time favorite!

So there you have it, now you know all you need to know about me!  This post is a mess, the spacing is weird and I can't figure it out and its taken way longer then neccasary.  
Questions....
Answer some or all of the above questions or do a blog post with this fun survey!

No comments:

Post a Comment